Jake C. Eisenstein
Personal Injury Attorney
Jake Eisenstein is the principal attorney and owner of Eisenstein Law, LLC. Mr. Eisenstein has been practicing as a Colorado trial attorney in the Denver area for over a decade. Having previously worked in both smaller and medium-sized firms, he is focused on a maintaining a lower volume practice so that he can be involved in all aspects of his clients’ cases. He established Eisenstein Law, LLC with the goal of providing quality representation to individuals with serious injury and wrongful death legal matters looking for experience and results. Mr. Eisenstein strives to maintain a high level of professionalism while advocating for his clients.
Mr. Eisenstein practices primarily in the area of plaintiff’s side personal injury litigation. This includes serious injury cases related to motor vehicle accidents, truck accidents, slip and falls, other premises liability actions, negligence, wrongful death cases, products liability, and other similar causes of action. He has experience in all aspects of litigation, mediation, trial and appeals. Mr. Eisenstein has a track record of successful case outcomes through settlement, trial and appeal.
Mr. Eisenstein is active in the legal community and has held leadership positions in the Denver Bar Association and the Colorado Bar Association.
Recognition & Affiliations
- Colorado Trial Lawyers Association
- Colorado Bar Association Member
- Denver Bar Association Board of Trustees
- Former Chair of the Colorado Bar Association Litigation Section
- Former Chair of the Denver Metro Volunteer Lawyers
- Former Chair of the Colorado Bar Association’s Young Lawyers Division
- Former Chair of the Denver Bar Association’s Young Lawyers Division
- 2013 Colorado Bar Association Leadership Training (COBALT) Graduate
- Arapahoe County Bar Association as the 2011 Tommy D. Drinkwine Outstanding Young Lawyer of the Year
- Managing editor of Evidence in Colorado: A Practical Guide
- The Colorado Lawyer: The Young Lawyer’s Path to Achieving a Better State of Well-Being
- Tulane University School of Law, cum laude 2007
- University of Colorado School of Law